STRUCTURAL ISSUES REPAIRS
At Foundation Technology, we provide foundation stabilization services for realtors in our area. When the foundation inspection report suggests you hire a professional to look at your client’s property, call Foundation Technology. We will give you a thorough and transparent analysis, specific recommendations for fixing foundation issues, and a house foundation repair cost analysis. Furthermore, we will cover these three processes within 3 days. We believe in efficient and timely service.
Why Choose Us?
- 50% of our foundation inspection fee is credited to any work we perform over $5,000.00
- We specialize in working directly with realtors.
- We can repair damaged foundation within 3-7 days
- We can restore sinking, cracks, or uneven concrete within 1 day
- We offer in-house, unsecured financing
- Every repair includes a 25-year warranty
Services We Provide
- Mechanical or other damage influence
- Seismic Evaluations and Upgrades
Hillside Structure Assessment
- Soil Analysis
- Soil Creep, (lateral movement failure)
- Soil analysis/Foundation Failure Causation and Effect
- Hydrology investigation, (soil moisture analysis)
- Source of foundation failure
- Soft story retrofit
- LA Brace and Bolt Program
- Carbon Fiber Structural Improvement
Renovation / Repair Design
- Wall Removal/Demolition Design
Probable Maximum Loss (PML) Reports
- The Probable Maximum Loss (PML) is a tool used to evaluate the seismic risk of a building and identify assets with high seismic risk. The Probable Maximum Loss report identifies the PML value, expressed as a percentage of the replacement cost.
- Construction analysis, compaction testing.
- Damaged/modified structures
- Foundation Vibration Failure Analysis
- Impact/Hardness/Corrosion Testing
- GPR Voids Testing
- Second Story addition load design
- Settlement or other foundation issues
- Feasibility Studies
- Repair Methodology Design and costing
- Foundation Repair Project Management
- Foundation Repair Consulting