- What are they?
- Support Applications
- Anchoring Applications
What are Helical Piers & Anchors?
They are essentially large, steel galvanized screws. Installation involves mechanically screwing helical piers or anchors into the earth, beneath your foundation or structure, until competent, load-bearing strata or bedrock is reached.
The helical pier or anchor is then mounted with a steel bracket to either your foundation footing or structure to achieve permanent stability, even in the most unstable soil conditions.
The Only Permanent Support & Anchoring Solution
It’s only permanent solution because the piers or anchors are bypassing the problem soils that cause foundations to fail. If you rebuild your foundation on the same soil, the problem will eventually return. When it comes to new homes or structures, you’re able to avoid future damage to your foundation or structure from the start.
Helical Pier Benefits
- Long life span – galvanized steel is resistant to corrosion
- Fast Installation minimizes labor costs
- Year-round installation in any weather condition
- Avoid invasive and disruptive equipment
- Extremely flexible with changing soil conditions
- Piers are removable, reusable, and easy to store
- Immediate proof testing and tension loading
- No concrete trucks or grout pumps needed
- Piers able to reach greater depths than other methods
- Easy extraction of anchors for use on future projects
- Custom made by proven engineering
- Installs in limited access and hard to reach areas
- The most Eco-friendly, “green” solution available
- Minimal soil disturbance is environmentally sensitive
- No concrete curing time or overburden
- Low noise and vibration free
4 Step Foundation Repair
The four steps below show how fast, and efficient helical piers are for foundation repair. It’s the only solution that allows you to stay in your home throughout the entire repair process!