|Location:||Gehrig St, West Covina, Califoria|
|Issues:||3.5” Foundation Settlement & Uneven Sidewalks|
|Work Performed:||Perimeter Helical Piers (8), Polyurethane Foam Void Filling & Concrete Leveling|
8 HELICAL PIER AND SUPPORT BRACKET INSTALLATION
Installation required excavation of 3 x 3 ft holes to expose the footing. The piers were placed at interval distance of 6 ft and were installed to stabilize foundation from additional movement. We were able to guarantee 100% stabilization from future movement!
- Lifted the home 3.5 inches
- Piers were drilled 14 ft into the ground
- Load resistance of 4,000 lbs per pier at perimeter of foundation
- Installed (8) 288TT brackets
- Load Capacity : 68,000 lbs each
- Lift Capacity : 4 inches
- Bearing Surface : 68 sq. in.
POLYURETHANE FOAM FOR FOUNDATION AND WALKWAYS
We then installed slow reaction closed celled polyurethane foam to fill the void left beneath the foundation after the helical pier lift. We also leveled the sunken walkways outside the home.
- Drilled 5/8 inch foam injection port holes
- Installed approximately 175 lbs of RR401 polyurethane foam
- Patched foam injection port holes with broom finish