STRUCTURAL ISSUES REPAIRS
At Foundation Technology, we provide foundation stabilization services for realtors in our area. When the foundation inspection report suggests you hire a professional to look at your client’s property, call Foundation Technology. We will give you a thorough and transparent analysis, specific recommendations for fixing foundation issues, and a house foundation repair cost analysis. Furthermore, we will cover these three processes within 3 days. We believe in efficient and timely service. .
REALTORS FOUNDATION STABILIZATION
Why Choose Us?
● 50% of our foundation inspection fee is credited to any work we
perform over $5,000.00
● We specialize in working directly with realtors.
● We can repair damaged foundation within 3-7 days
● We can restore sinking, cracks, or uneven concrete within 1 day
● We offer in-house, unsecured financing
● Every repair includes a 25-year warranty
Services We Provide
● Mechanical or other damage influence
● Seismic Evaluations and Upgradesy
Hillside Structure Assessment
● Soil Analysis
● Soil Creep, (lateral movement failure)
● Soil analysis/Foundation Failure Causation and Effect
● Hydrology investigation, (soil moisture analysis)
● Source of foundation failure
● Soft story retrofit
● LA Brace and Bolt Program
● Carbon Fiber Structural Improvement
Renovation / Repair Design
● Wall Removal/Demolition Design
Probable Maximum Loss (PML) Reports
● The Probable Maximum Loss (PML) is a tool used to evaluate the seismic risk of a building and identify assets with high seismic risk. The Probable Maximum Loss report identifies the PML value, expressed as a percentage of the replacement cost.
● Construction analysis, compaction testing.
● Damaged/modified structures
● Foundation Vibration Failure Analysis
● Impact/Hardness/Corrosion Testing
● GPR Voids Testing
● Second Story addition load design
● Settlement or other foundation issues
● Feasibility Studies
● Repair Methodology Design and costing
● Foundation Repair Project Management
● Foundation Repair Consulting